Re: [openhosta] Re: jibberish

In a message dated 5/11/1998 5:22:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
roshana@rtpro.net writes:

<< From: "Rose O'Shana" <roshana@rtpro.net>

 The last few posts have contained several screens of letters and numbers
 that I assume go with pictures some people send.  I am wondering why I
 get the jibberish and not the pictures?  Do I need to set something on
 my computer to be able to read these messages?

 Rose in IL >>
Hi Rose:
I send pix to my Pixlist, which is "private" mail. I don't send pix to the
listserve;but, do this please. Forward to me the posts you refer to----I
haven't gotten them, so they must have been sent "privately" to you.
I'll try to figger out why you cannot open the postings.
Have you Windows 95? Mac or PC? Internet Explorer and/or Netscape? What word
processing program do you apply?
Thanks,

Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com