Re: Some Questions and Comments

<< For a good blue, try 'Samual Blue'.(Krossa/Ruh). I THINK it is named after
the
 street in which Gus Krossa lived.  >>

Hi Clyde - (And all the rest of you hard working hostaholics!)
   Funny you should mention this plant.  Just picked it up at our local
Green Scene plant sale this weekend.  Had been donated by another local
'hosta-head' !  Looked pretty nice and couldn't pass up the price of $6.00 for
a good looking blue.
   Also picked up a 'Frosted Jade'  Really nice looking.  I know you won an
award with it.  Which one?  Want to brag about it?  Go ahead - I'll listen.
   BTW my 'On Stage' went from 17 eyes last year to a whopping 26 for '98!!!
It's still not fully open but sure can tell it's going to be fabulous!  Maybe
even more will
pop out before summers end.
   Rhonda Deeds
   Waterloo, Ia  ( Where I picked up my first major sunburn of the year
today!! )