Re: Which to buy?

<< If you could buy just one expensive plant (at least on my budget)
 for $15.  Would you recommend Sum and Substance or Patriot?  Why
 or Why not?  Is this cost about right for the plant quality? >>
Hi Diana -

   TOUGH DECISION!!!   I don't know if I could truly make that decision as I
already have both.  You can't go wrong on either plant.  But if only one this
year I would choose 'PATRIOT'.  What a plant. Excellent color and growth on it
here in Waterloo.  Looks great all season for me as well.  I wish mine was as
large as the one on the cover of the Shady Oaks catalog!
   I feel the cost is very reasonable for either one of these.  Where are you
getting it from?  Have you ordered from them before?  If so,  you should know
the quality of the plants you receive from them.
   Whichever you choose, I'm sure you'll be pleased.
Rhonda Deeds
Waterloo, Ia