Re: new to the list

Hi! Welcome to the list! Your problem is all too familiar with my own
experiences. Depending on where you live, your hosta may be being eaten by deer.
Deer love most of the green and gold varieties with lighter substance. But if
not deer, Rabbits will do the damage as well. I had a few H. 'Lancifolia' and H.
'Golden Tiara' that were stubbed to ground level by these little devils.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
Hosta Page - http://home.att.net/~mike.groothuis