just love hostas

IM new to this list
 right now I have not to many different kinds  hostas, but I do have a 50' row of royal standard and growing
Debbie  who wrote a little bit ago saying she was new to the list also.
WELL..... we live in the same town and I got her turned on to hostas
this is so cool too
next  week we are going up to Chicago to  AAA Ornamentals for their open house
just cant wait to go!