Re: Bulletin for Hosta Collectors

In a message dated 5/17/1998 10:22:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
Mrgrthumb@aol.com writes:

<< .I'm interested...send me details... >>
Dave:
The introducer of Sum Total is now as of yesterday a member of this list. She
is Sandra (Sandie) Pedrick of Indianapolis. The plant is selling for
$75/division. It is, according to Sandie, larger than  'S&S'. Gold border;
green center. It was first of the variegated sports of 'S&S' registered,
methinks.
Anyone interested should eee Sandie at drwho@pc-pc.com

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN  or better yet--Sandie, give us all the details. And
if you have a photo(print) of a  mature clump, drop it by my house at 4508 N.
Broadway. I'll scan it in jpg. format and send file to anyone interested.