Ga. Hosta Tours-Whoops!

Hello everyone,  Whoops sorry I thought I attached jpg!
Saturday the Ga. Hosta Society held it's annual cut leaf show & sale at
the Atlanta Botanical Garden. The show was a huge success with many many
cut leaves despite the storms and especially the hail damage. Mary
Chastain from Ooltewah, Tn. ran away with the top awards. The plant sale
was good even though we had to fight the 90 degree heat and humidity.
Attached please find a photo of shishi's artistic  display which of
course won a blue ribbon. (How can anyone be so talented)?
Happy Gardening, Richard
Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas
On Line Catalog
http://pineforestgardens.com