Fwd: [SG] Tattoo---Good News!

In a message dated 5/18/1998 10:03:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
tony@plantdel.com writes:

<< Clyde:

 	Yes, H. 'Tattoo' is still available, and a picture is still on our website
 @ http://www.plantdel.com

Hi All!

See post from Tony above. This is a GREAT one. Get it now! See pic at his
website or my pic at www.hostas.com----Other Gardens. To order, eee Tony at
tony@plantdel.com.

Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com Indianapolis IN, the home of the Pacers! The
500! AND the garden of Patsy Ann Stygall! The greatest shade garden between
the Rockies and the Allegehenys! OKOK--how DOES one spell it!

"I know unique hostas as few men now living know them."

-- BEGIN included message

Clyde:

	Yes, H. 'Tattoo' is still available, and a picture is still on our website
@ http://www.plantdel.com

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery
@Juniper Level Botanic Gardens
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC  27603  USA
phone 919 772-4794
fax 919 662-0370
email tony@plantdel.com
website http://www.plantdel.com
USDA zone 7b
minnium winter temperature 0-10 degrees F
maximum summer temperature 100 degrees F

-- END included message