Mary Marie Ann & sun

Hi Joanne,
  I am catching up on my mail tonight and noticed your post about my
favorite hosta.  I have my Mary Marie Ann planted outside my kitchen
door where I have to walk past it every time I leave the house.  It gets
sun until about 1 P.M. and is doing great.  There is a nice mention of
this hosta in the current journal as a breeding alturnative to
embroidery.  Just might try something with it this summer.
Enjoy!

Jane Spencer
Portland, IN
Zone5