Change of Format

How do I change to digest format?  I am going to be away from home at least
two months, and it's much easier for my husband to print out the digest.

Please don't think I mean any disrespect by posting this publicly; I have
to be out of here in a few minutes and don't have time to separately notify
those with whom I maintain a private correspondance.  Thanks for your

Sheila Smith
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6