Re: Fringe Benefit

I have one H. Fringe Benefit. The plant reaches about 30 inches across. The leaves are a very unique grey-green with a cream margin. The clump formed is similar to a H. Shade Fanfare. It is not upright at all, so I have found. I have a photograph of it, but it is not scanned yet. As soon as I update my website, I will let you know.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI zone 5

peri wrote:

I just purchased the hosta "Fringe Benefit" today.

Does anyone know anything about this one? There was only a plain i.d.
tag in the pot. I am not sure how much sun it can take? How tall? It
also sort of looks like it might grow in a vase shape form like Krossa
Regal? I do not actually know anything about this Fringe Benefit variety.

I just could NOT leave it behind at the nursery, as it had at least 18
FAT eyes in the pot, just 2-3" tall. If anyone has some photos scanned
of Fringe Benefit, I would also love some.

Is this a worthwhile hosta in the garden?