Re: Request for Plant Material

Dear Friends,

I am flabbergasted at your offers. First, early this AM Mark Woodstock
in NY offered to send me an un-named green sport of Halcyon. Then John
Kee in Canada offered to provide Grundspect and Canadian Shield. Then
Ran Lydell offered Canadian Shield and Valery's Vanity, followed closely
by Robyn Duback who offered a couple but I can't keep track which ones
now, then Glen Pether in England offered to go to Belgium and get
Grunspect from Fransen's  Nursery. I thank you all but suggest the first
three offers appear to be the simplest for me and for those who offered
to help.

I plan to travel to Canada the first week in August and will see Ran on
the way and expect to see John soon after. So thank you Robyn and Glen.
Your help is appreciated but now is not necessary. Also I would not want
to put you to any trouble. But I remain flabbergasted at your
willingness to be helpful. Thanks again.

Jim Hawes Oakland MD