Re: It's actually raining!

Garden Nut wrote:

> It's just started raining here in Lansing.  I am grateful!  Hope
> it lasts at least 24 hours.
>
> I am trying to find the names of all the small hostas I can
> identify.  I have lemon-line, Stilleto, tiny tears, Little Jim,
> Rock princess, Green eyes, Green Elf,  and Chartreuse Wiggles.
>
> What others exist?

Pandora's Box, Emerald Tiara, Just So, Masquerade, Twist of Lime, Blue
Moon, Fragrant Blue, King Tut, Baby Bunting, Leather Sheen, Maruba Iwa,
Uzu No Mai(1" tall by 3" wide) Brim Cup, Crusader, Scooter, Verna Jean,
Veronica Lake, Abby, Grand Tiara, Kifukurin Ko Mame, Lemon Delight,
Sultana, These are all considered dwarf to small.
     It rained here most of the night last night. We were really
starting to need it. I noticed some lawn yesterday that was already
going dormant.
Bye
Bob
--