Re: MINI DELIGHTS.....

<< I am trying to find the names of all the small hostas I can
 identify.  I have lemon-line, Stilleto, tiny tears, Little Jim,
 Rock princess, Green eyes, Green Elf,  and Chartreuse Wiggles.

 What others exist?  Where might I find them?   >>

DIANA.....

DO YOU GET THE JOURNAL????

SENT A NOTE TO EVERY HOSTA PROVIDER WHO ADVERTISES IN THE JOURNAL....ENCLOSE
THE FEE......GO TO THE WEBSITES OF THOSE ON THE WEB....

CATALOGS ARE THE CHEAPESTS METHOD OF LEARNING ABOUT HOSTA.....THE SCHMID TOME
IS EXPENSIVE FOR THOSE ON A FIXED BUDGET......

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT WONDERFUL COLECTION OF MINI'S????  LOL

KEN