Re: It's actually raining!

Garden Nut wrote:
> It's just started raining here in Lansing.  I am grateful!  Hope
> it lasts at least 24 hours.
> I am trying to find the names of all the small hostas I can
> identify.  I have lemon-line, Stilleto, tiny tears, Little Jim,
> Rock princess, Green eyes, Green Elf,  and Chartreuse Wiggles.
> What others exist?  Where might I find them?  *************
Look for 'Striker, (small narrow leaves with white edges ,10 " clump)
Ours.  'Tiny Tears' Heart shaped gray/ green leaves. (10" clump"
Pandoras Box'  6-8 " clump, green leaves with white centers. venusta
"mini" 6-8 " clump, green heart shaped leaves.  'Ground Sulpher' 12-14 "
clump, deep gold "wedge shaped" leaves
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Garden
10749  Bennett Rd.