Re: Preen around hostas

Hi Ter
I dont Know about Preen, but I use Snapshot and it is much more potent
than preen , I highly recomend it, youre not going to find it at your
local garden center so dont waste your time looking, It is made by
Dow-Elanco Corp it is a specialty herbicide and is listed for many of
the tender perennials,comes in two forms, granular and dry flowable. I
recomend the granuals they are much easier to apply.
Make sure you water it in good right away.
You are going to have to go to a farm suppy outlet and probably have to
order it,well worth the trip.

Gary
Amber Wave Gardens
Benton Harbor Mi.