Re: TC and OS

Any time I can start a discussion that gets people upset with one another I get
a rare sense of accomplishment.

Jim, I don't do tc and don't know a lot about it, but question why if tc is as
reliable as division, why are there so many culls in tc.  Are the culls only
related to variegation patterns or do they cull plants that are not identical
for any other reasons.  According to Alex Summers, the 'Aphrodite' tc plants he
got had many different petal counts, so there are apparently some differences
there too.  It also seems to me that some of the tc I have had don't seem to
grow well as a group, but that could be due to cultural conditions.