Re: TC and OS

<< Whatever
 became of study on your own instead of asking others for their comments?
 I know full well that a controversy is likely to continue.
I can study on my own all I want but if there is something I don't understand,
then is when we need to have these discussions.  All of us on the robin are
not as technical as are others but that doesn't mean we are not learning
Rhonda Deeds