Re: TC and OS

MRD902@aol.com wrote:

> << Whatever
>  became of study on your own instead of asking others for their comments?
>  I know full well that a controversy is likely to continue.
>>
> I can study on my own all I want but if there is something I don't understand,
> then is when we need to have these discussions.  All of us on the robin are
> not as technical as are others but that doesn't mean we are not learning
> anything.
> Rhonda Deeds
Please everyone
don't see this as a contriversy.  This is an open foreum,(anyone can join
in with opnions or comments---or questions)  This is a question that
affects buyers (you guys) and we are looking for answers.  I hope that
what is being posted is not to techinical, but if anyone is not sure of
terms, or meaning of terms, please ask.  You may be also helping someone
else to gain a needed explination.  The more we "talk out" problems of
this kind, the better.  The winner will be you the buyer!
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Garden
10749  Bennett Rd.
Dunkirk,  NY  14048