"Just green" hostas

Been spending a wonderful day planting a couple boxes of new hosta.  One
section I started is for green hostas, sort of a special bed to show
how much diversity there can be in plain old green.  I've got eight
plants now but there's plenty of room to expand.  Anyone one have
a green, preferably small to medium, hosta to recommend?  Right now
I've got Sparkling Burgundy, Peter Pan, Misty Morning, Curls, Bold
Ruffles, tibae, Naikaimo, and Purple Lady Fingers.  I love the fact that
while all are green each is unique.