Re "Just Green" Hostas

Most of my "Just Green" hostas are either dwarf or large-very large, but I
do have a few small ones you may like. H.Clausa is the only hosta I like for
its flowers. They are red and purple and don't open since it travels by
underground runners.  It is easy to contain by a number of methods and you
may want to. H.Leather Sheen has very shiny dark green leaves.H.Limey Lisa
may be a little too chartreuse to meet your plain green criteria, but its's
cute. H. Heartleaf, a not-huge medium, has perfectly heart shaped leaves as
the name implies.

Tom Moore Bardstown, KY  Z6