Re: "Just green" hostas

Mrgrthumb@aol.com wrote:

> << He is looking for a hosta that is called "Ragged Robin" and
>  has very 'twisted leaves'.
> You might want to have him check out Whirlwind and Stetson ... both
> have nice
> twisted leaves..

     Thanks to all who replied to my query. I will give him the several
names you have recommended and let him take it from here.
    As for the Cardiocrinum, I live on the edge of 5 and 6 and find it
is not reliably hardy. Some years it is, and some it isn't. My sister
who is deep in zone 5 but has it against her house, has an absolutely
huge plant that is beautiful! I also have a Mexican Sage that has come
back for three years, that I bought as an annual. It is now as big as a

    Carrie;  zones 5 & 6   Ohio