Re: "Just green" hostas

<< He is looking for a hosta that is called "Ragged Robin" and
 has very 'twisted leaves'. Perhaps he also has the name of this
 confused, but I told him I'd ask this group about it. Checked the two
 sites that Clyde mentioned and did not see "R>R>".
     Do any one else know of the "Ragged Robin" or another that would
 suit his purpose? >>

You might want to have him check out Whirlwind and Stetson ... both have nice
twisted leaves...

Dave...UNYHS President