Re: Kifukurin Ko Mame

There may not be a message in the fact that the plant came in a pot.

I plant all of my hostas in the ground except those that are being nursed
along because they are very small. Even these I try to get in the ground as
soon as possible.

Hostas in the ground almost take care of themselves. Hostas in pots need
daily care.
Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7