Re: Hosta 'Tea Ceremony'

<< Since you have the plant, could you give us your impression of it?
 Norm Lesch >>

Well Norm -
  I like it real well so far.  Will see how it grows this year.  I was just
really impressed with the coloring and shape of the leaves and just said "I'll
take that one".  Got a good deal then as it is 2 strong and 1 small crown for
   At first it sort of reminded me of 'Sea Lotus Leaf' in shape but my plant
of that is still immature (2nd or 3rd year - don't remember).  Definately has
the silvery - powdery look to it.  It has only been in the ground for about a
week now, but never seemed to droop from the transplant.  Did the soil up with
2/3 compost and horse manure(very aged) and peat moss and 1/3 our sandy soil.
    Only time will tell but think it is going to be a very nice hosta.
Rhonda Deeds