Re: 'Aristocrat'

<< I would be
 intrested to hear from any of you who have bought young Tc material, and
 have compaited the resulting plant, with what it is supposed to look >>

Hi Ran,

I have been following the discussion on Tc plants vs. naturals, and feel your
points are well taken.

You are also doing what should be done, but is time consuming for a grower and
not always "cost effective", by growing on your Tc plants for personal
screening before selling them to your customers.  Tc doesn't have to mean a
pig in a poke with the knowledge that is available to growers and gardeners
today.

Having said the above, I will continue to buy original stock plants whenever
possible.  I don't have the time nor the space to grow what is supposed to be
a "clone" of the natural plant, only to find out in three or four years the
plant is not true.  H. June was discovered in Tc and I have seen various color
combinations in different plants.  A plant was brought to me from England last
year, and it is very different from a plant I bought from a grower here in the
states.  If I had been able to purchase original stock, I would not now be
concerned with which plant is true, if either.  I.e., it would just be growing
in my garden and giving me pleasure.

Regards,
PS