New Plants

I'm having problems with a couple new plants I've received.  In a few weeks
once the trees have leafed out I'll have plenty of shade but right
now the yard is nearly full sun except for very late in the day.  Most of
the new stuff seems to be handling it very well but two plants are not.
I can see the white center on the one showing signs of melting out already
and I've been trying to keep it as shaded as possible.  The
weather's too nice for me to keep them indoors until the trees leaf out.
Any suggestions to make them happier?  Are they likely to recover
sufficiently to put out new growth once they get adapted?
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net