Re: Unique Trade Opportunity

<<
I offer a plant of H.'Parky's Prize' with three or four buds each to
anyone of several people who may wish to trade a sport of your own
which  you have found or developed recently. I want only a small
division of your sport to add to my sport garden. I promise NOT to
propagate it or sell it. If interested, send me information about your
sport.

Jim Hawe>>

Hi Jim,

I have a sport of 'Birchwood Parky's Gold' that is gold centered, with a
green edge with some streaking to center to trade , if you are interested.

Jim Schwarz