Re: Unique Trade Opportunity

hey WHEEL'er DEAL'er Awe'zy...
                                          OK ..wanna trade? ..save me one eye (wink?) ..here is what you get in return?
-- How about a reverse "Janet" found in a TC lab in Guelph?  These plants are second year Stage Four, growing outdoors and are moving into the mature division stage...

-- and I give you "ten 4 one" if U be interested LOL?

be happy
ps ..de birdies, be chirping so loud they got me up early today.  I go play in