Re: Companion hostas for H. Frosted Jade

In a message dated 5/2/1999 10:26:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
RonnieEA@aol.com writes:

<< Do any of you hosta-ites have a good suggestion as to what hostas look
 with H. Frosted Jade?  >>

I think FJ is such an outstanding hosta, I wouldn't use other hostas as

I'd simply use white impatienses.

If you want to use hostas, I think any dark green would look nice. And to
give a contrast in form, what about the kikutii types? Fourth of July would
be a nice contrast and accent. Soules Pruinose would also work well. Maybe H.

I would stay away from the blues.

Clyde Crockett z5