Re: Mogul

dash@rochester.rr.com writes:

<< I'm looking to build a black and white garden. Judging from a picture
posted by Clyde, "Mogul" would be just the ticket for it. Any other
suggestions? >>

Hi John,

How about "Black" Hollyhocks - will provide shade to hosta and other shade
lovers placed below - Lakeside Black Satin for instance?  How about Bloodroot
for some spring white along with Hellebores? Also Oak Leaf Hydrangea double
form is 'Snowflake" I think...BEAUTIFUL in bloom. ALSO, Black Mondo Grass for
sunny spots (around the Hollyhocks too?)

Lori Johnson