Good Plants and Good People

I received my order from Naylor Creek last week. Multiple divisions of
several plants, good looking plants, well packed with no shipping damage.
Only one minor concern that was very promptly corrected. Gary and Jack are
great to deal with.                I ordered on-line and got quick reply my
email and snail mail.
Good prices, good plants, great service. Will I order from them next
Preston Littleton
Seaford DE
zone 7