Website

Does Bob Solberg(Green Hill Farms) have a website? I got the question from
Viscountess Sheppard and the Earl of Bedford today.( They are darling friends
of mine. Why it just seems like yesterday that the trio of us were sitting
down to dinner with HRH Edward Windsor-Mountbatten-Battenberg.)
I AM NOT A SNOB!! ( But Glen Pether is, since HM Mildred, Queen of the
Hostas, elevated him to the peerage--a Marquis no less! And me? A lowly
Baron!!!!)

Solberg is also known as Solly and Solbeard.

Clyde Crockett z5