Re: Lack of vigor?

     There seems to be a problem this year unlike any year I can remember. My
neighbors wouldn't know a herbecide from a coctail so I'm ruling that one out. I
lost about 25 of my favorite plants to this syndrom and none in the same spot. It
breaks your heart to have a favorite plant get this disease. I am using Immunox
from Spectracide to treat my entire garden, it's systemic and clear. I hate the
white residue left from most fungicides. In the south, we used to call it
Southern Blight but this seems different. Of course I've dug up the infected
plants , soaked them like you suggested and replanted them in pots away from the
garden. The Immunox seems to be working.
       If anyone else has a better remedy, please let us all know.