Re: plant identification

SECK138@aol.com wrote:

> Receiving plants that look totally different from description, and pictures
> on net can be disappointing.  Now if these plants are just young and will
> grow into something more interesting that is important information.  Any one
Chris
> Zone 6
**********
Chris
You are correct, and in fact even a clump with several "leaders" can be
far from mature looking.  That is one of the reasons I object to a
general policy of selling TC liners to "end users"  Many of these are to
young to have been properly judged by the grower , for correctness.
That should be the job of the person you buy them from.  If TC labs are
going to send out "lioners" to end users, they must also be held
responsible for the plant that "results" in your garden.  you have the
right to ask for the right plant is it shows to be faulted even several
years later!
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749  Bennett Rd.