Re: Draw String Effect and Sand

Ronnie,
Just be naive and innocent and don't ask that question.  Just kidding.

It's when the edges of the hosta pucker up and "drawstring".  I accidently
referred to the shirring you see on hostas like 'Marie Mary Ann'or
'Embroidery' as drawstringing once, but that is incorrect.

I can't remember offhand any examples of some ugle drawstringing hostas!  I
think somebody mentioned that 'Exotic Frances Williams' did it.  It is
ugly, I do remember that.
Stacy

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute