Re: Great Expectations

In a message dated 5/11/1999 3:04:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
zonneveld@rulbim.leidenuniv.nl writes:

<< Lasly . contrary to has what has been said by others , all blue
 sports of Borwick Beauty are not only similar but identical >>

Dear Ben,

I respectfully disagree. Every sport of H. 'X' is unique. This has been
proven by Henry Ross. Do you mean identical in morphology? If so I agree with
you.In other words they look alike but are not identical in any other
respect, in my opinion.

Ty for your post,

Clyde Crockett z5