Re: Lack of vigor?

In a message dated 5/11/1999 10:11:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
sholtzma@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu writes:

<< hen later I was speculating whether these plants
 indeed had the uglies, or had crown rot that I hadn't treated which led to
 the demise of the whole plant.  It's hard to say. >>

 It is a fungus, or plantations affected by an herbicide, I am sure. Why
destroy them?
This phenom happened to a Blue Arrow. I dug it, washed of the plant with
water, treated it with a fungicide and it is now growing well.

Clyde Crockett z5

Clyde Crockett