Re: Yellow/Gold all Season

On the subject of Sea Yellow Sunrise. This is my second year with this plant.
What I find strange is, it is almost hugging the ground. Everything seems
quite healthy. The leaves are 4" in diameter-- the clump about a foot across.
Yet, I doubt it is 4" tall. Is this common?

Also, getting back on the Yellow gold subject. Sea Yellow Sunrise turned
almost a squash color last fall.

Zounds and Daybreak are the only Yellow/Gold in a medium large that are to
color right now at my place

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio