Re: exposed roots

In a message dated 5/13/1999 4:18:01 PM Central Daylight Time, bip@tds.net

<< Some of my hostas have some congestion going on. There are roots of some
thickness above ground does this mean the hosta needs dividing or do I put
more soil on top. The plant seems to be planted properly in all aspects.  >>
Not to worry unless the feeder roots are above ground. Many of my hostas show
roots above ground. Don't cover with soil.

Clyde Crockett z5