Re: Yellow/Gold all Season----New Topic---Spring Beauties

I wouldn't part with a big stand of 'Fortunei Albopicta' in my garden,
 'Fortunei Aurea' even though they green up.Golden Anniversary is
 Also, H. ventricosa 'Aureamaculata'. H. longipes 'Aurea'. 'Aoki'.  What
 some others?
Chines sunrise,twinkels, seafire, feather boa.
Those are the few I noticed today.

No one's mentioned Granary Gold. At this moment, it shines like a golden
drop of sunshine in my yard. It does viridesce, some, in summer, but I
think if I move it to more sun, it'll stay gold longer. It's a favorite
of mine!

Diane Frederick
Cleveland, zone 5