Re: Photo web site

Charles E Tuttle wrote:
> Bob (or Carol or Denise),
> What is the monthly cost of such a web site for the photo library?  If
> reasonable ($20- $25/mo??), perhaps we could have a sponsor of the month,
> with acknowledgement or remain anonymous if preferred.  I would be
> willing to sponsor a month on such a basis.  Where and to whom do I send
> the check.
> Charles Tuttle
Hi Charles
	Something like this might work. There is a $70 domain registration fee,
about $25-50 one time setup fee, and anywhere from $15-25 a month server
space fee. Anyone who wants to comment or contribute might write to
Carol at CBCTPLANT@aol.com and if there is enough interest we could do
it. We need to make sure before we commit to something like this so it
doesn't become an independent entity for awhile and then the funds dry
up. That would be worse than just leaving it where it is for awhile.