Re: Donations for hosta library

Hi Folks,

To make things easy, I wrote my check "pay to the order of  Barbara
Jones" so that she can deposit it.  There is not enough money in this
transaction over a year's time to warrant a separate bank account.
Simply note that it is for the hosta photo library.  If we cannot trust
Barbara Jones with this relatively small amount of money, we are in BIG
trouble.  KISS.  Yes, I know all the legal "what if's" (I am a former
commercial banker), but it is worth the risk in MHO.

Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH  Z5