CHAIN EMAIL "good luck?" and entertain'mints :))

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: CHAIN EMAIL "good luck?" and entertain'mints :))
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 09:52:35 -0400

>FOR THE NEW YEAR 1999 FOR GOOD LUCK AND GOOD LIFE. THE
FOLLOWING IS A NEPALESE GOOD LUCK TANTRA TOTEM.
This tantra totem has been sent to you for good luck. It
has been sent around the world ten times so far.

You will receive good luck within four days of relaying
this tantra totem.
Send copies to people you think need good luck. Don't send
money as fate has no price.
Do not keep this message. The tantra totem must leave your
hands in 96 hours. You will get a very pleasant surprise. This is true,
even if you are not superstitious.
>INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
>
>1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
>2. Memorise your favourite poem.
>3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep
all you want.
>4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
>5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
>6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
>7. Believe in love at first sight.
>8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have
dreams don't have
>much.
>9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but
it's the only way
>to live life completely.
>10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
>11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
>12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
>13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to
answer, smile and
>ask, "Why do you want to know?"
>14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve
great risk.
>16. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
>17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
>18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for
others;
>Responsibility for all your actions.
>19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
>20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct
>it.
>21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear
it in your voice.
>22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get
older, their
>conversational skills will be as important as any other.
>23. Spend some time alone.
>24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your
values.
>25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
>26. Read more books and watch less TV.
>27. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older
and think back,
>you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
>28. Trust in God but lock your car.
>29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do
all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
>30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current
situation. Don't bring up the past.
>31. Read between the lines.
>32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
>33. Be gentle with the earth.
>34. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
>35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
>36. Mind your own business.
>37. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her eyes
when you kiss.
>38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
>39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping
others while you are living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
>40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
stroke of luck.
>41. Learn the rules then break some.
>42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your
love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
>43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order
to get it.
>44. Remember that your character is your destiny.
>45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

Send this to at least 5 people and your life will improve.
>0-4 people: Your life will improve slightly.
>5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.
>9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next
3 weeks
>15 and above: Your life will improve drastically and
everything you ever dreamed of will begin to take shape.