Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #386

 I never said that monocots dont have a cotyledon They have a
single one We differ on what is the cotyledon You think that it is
the first green leaf . In my opinion it is the wirelike structure
that is and stays connected with the black seed coat.

By the way I still only get half the digest this time I
received no 386 and then 389 Moreover in each digest most of the
messages are repeated several times..
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden