Re: guardian angel and a funny hosta story

Guardian Angel: yhis is the all around most beautiful hosta that I have
gotten this year.  I got one this past weekend and we have been staring at
it.  If you are over your budget on hostas thus far, too bad.  You must go
and find one immediately.  Another really neat hosta is 'Fan Dance.' What
color.  Amazing!

Very neat story:  I was sitting next to a man in a restaurant (in
Bloomington, IN) this weekend, and he commented on my Hosta Finder.  He
said that he was a bus driver and that he had taken a group of people from
all over the world around Indianapolis and surrounding areas to look at
hosta gardens a few years ago.  It turns out that he was one of the bus
drivers for the Indy Convention!  He now has a small hosta collection
because of the people on his bus and the gardens he saw.  He said that he
even got a gift hosta from his tour group at the end.  I thought that was
very nice.  Small world!

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b