Re: More confusion

<<No, H.'Night Before Christmas' is a H.'White Christmas' mutation with is a
H.'Fortunei' mutation.

Maybe you can count the pair of veins and measure the leafsize for a more
acurate answer.
Henk>>

Thanks Henk for all that info...Yes I'll go count veins (why not? I've
stared at them long enough today, so why not one more time? (BG) ) tho leaf
size looks pretty much the same.
Now when all of the others I asked about are all found on the same plant,
are they that or not?

Barbara
Quebec, Canada
"township@acbm.qc.ca"