Re: More confusion

The recent discussion causes me to chime in!

I am dismayed to report that I have received several reports, (and in fact
have been to one and called two), that some nurseries (non-hosta) are
selling
undulata as Night Before Christmas!

I hope that some of our new members are not finding this a problem.

I have also been told by three of the nurseries that they received their
NBCs
from the Dutch "bulb" mass sellers!

  Well sounds like I am one of those "victims"  I may not be an "expert"
but I know what I see and what I saw were the same plants!  Label that came
with NBC  does say "De Vroomen Holland"
This ticks me off....really does..and I really want to give Canadian
nurseries the business!  HAAA!!!
I think not no more, sight unseen!
Thanks for that info...good thing I didn't want that one (just wanted to
fill in an order)  Good cheap lesson!
Merci!
Barbara
Quebec, Canada