Re: More confusion

Jeez, the Dutch are selling mislabeled hostas?  I'm totally shocked and dismayed.

I have been following the adventures of Mr Frugal, trying to find and identify
hidden treasures among the mislabeled hostas at the lumber yards.  In my
experience in 20 years of working with and against these people, my general rule
of thumb is that you seldom get more than you pay for.  I haven't bought a Dutch
hosta since I was new to all this, and it's not because I'm not frugal.