Re: 'Rasslin' Leola and fast cable.

In a message dated 5/17/99 1:13:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Lori, I don't want to hear about fast cable connections for the
 Bridgeville is so far behind the times that the y2k problem won't hit us
 till 2010. >>

Sorry Dan, I will be sure not to send you any more "advanced"

Lori (who only has a phone hook up anyway)